Thursday, June 21, 2007

Some Sort of Recent Garage Sale Finds

Several weeks ago I struck gold at one garage sale in particular.



First we have a beautiful Ralph Lauren dress for... $1

Then we have yet another name brand boutique dress for... $1 (and the guy threw in a Lilly Pulitzer sweater for free.

The real jackpot was this table and chair set. I've been looking for an "affordable" set for quite some time. I was quite pleased, and look how cute!

While I was there I noticed a very nice quilt and bed skirt, also for a great price. First of all, I didn't have the money for anything else on me. Secondly, I didn't know if it would match my daughter's room. After a couple of hours of thought, I decided to go to the bank and swing back by the garage sale to see if it was still there.

I'm so glad I got it! What a steal!

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin