Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fabric Find / Tops

While out to the mall to pick up some make-up, I swung by Loomcraft to see if there were any good sales. All in-stock fabrics were 40% off, plus there were some great deals in their Clearance room. I was looking for something for more totes. The home dec fabrics are nice and thick for making sturdy totes. Here's what I ended up with...



These colors are pretty popular these days. Not exactly the bright crazy fabric I vowed to use. Oh well, next time!


And AT the mall I made sure to roam around a bit after picking up my make-up. I stopped in at H&M and picked up 4 tops! I am becoming a huge fan of H&M. They have great casual tops. They are perfect for my stay at mom "uniform". So comfy and yet stylish. They have some really cute fabrics too. For some reason the cut of most of their tops feel flattering on me. I think it is only a good thing when what you are are wearing makes you feel pretty and happy. Luckily their prices are quite reasonable also.

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin