Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Now THIS is What I'm Talking About!" Mail

In contrast to my dry mail day, today was a zinger! While the mailbox was a bit dry except for a Ballard Design catalog, Ella noticed the boxes on the porch as we approached the driveway. She thought it was food, but I knew it was not. We just received our organic food delivery yesterday. So what's in the boxes? Do you know, do you know? I do!



First one is for Jason, but still exciting. He received his personalized note cards, in what I can only describe as "wasabi" green.




Next one is for the family. It is the photo book of our summer family vacation!


2 ripples:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ohohoh! I love that book--sooo cool!

Junie Moon said...

What wonderful packages. I love the stationery and the vacation book is gorgeous. Would you mind sharing the information on where, how, and so on that you got the vacation memories book made?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin