Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cute Little Outfit

I bought two patterns from Aimee of SewSensible. She sells them on Ebay and you can find out where to find them through her blog. Here is my result using the dress top and boutique pants patterns. This cute little set is for Madeline of the previous post. It is a size 9 months so she will hopefully fit into it when the weather is warm!


In progress


Done! (minus the elastic which I will have her mom measure her for later)


Close-up of darling ruffle.

2 ripples:

Junie Moon said...

Those outfits are adorable! I love the fabric prints you are using, they are pretty, the scale is good, and they just plain look like love!

Paula said...

Oh My Gosh ~ that is so cute! She is going to be adorable in that outfit. I'll need to pop over and look at those patterns...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin