Friday, April 18, 2008

Life Goes On

We are still going through a difficult time and my emotions run their ups and downs, but overall we are staying positive and at times even excited by what the future may hold. I am so excited that selling things I love to make is picking up a little. At a time that sure is convenient. It may not be much, but I guess every bit can help.

My "big" house project now is washing our sheers. I've got 3 windows done and 1 normal and 1 big window's worth to do. First I have to finish mending a couple of them. I can't believe how easy they are to wash and what a big difference it makes! I've washed a few windows too. Probably about time to break out some of the warm weather clothes and while doing so sorting and purging can occur. This desk area here is still a mess... too sunny to hide in the basement ALL day!

Last night was a short Teen Mother Choices meeting. We just ate dinner with the girls (and it was a yummy one) and we left early so they can make us gifts for next week's volunteer appreciation night. Really nothing to appreciate here. God brought me to the ministry and I've been so happy to help out. Appreciate God!

Tonight we are going over to our good friends' house for dinner. I am really looking forward to that! Jason's got a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow so I will probably bring the kids to my parents' again. Maybe I can get some more sewing done!

Have a great weekend!

1 ripples:

Nilsa S. said...

I'm glad you guys are trying to keep a positive outlook during these rough times. Have a great weekend yourself!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin