Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Booklets - Great Mother's Day Gift!

Looking for a Mother's Day gift? Come check out my store...

I have had a ton of my Creative Little Booklets sitting around waiting to get into my shop for quite some time now. I was going to list them each one day at a time. By doing so, my item du jour will stay near the top of a search. But finally I just said "Forget it!" I listed a bunch from the Amy Butler Paper line. Take a look n my shop!

Here is a sneak peak...



3 ripples:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

So cute Kristi--love the Amy Butler papers!!
Smiles, Karen

Nilsa S. said...

Well, you know how I feel about your little beauties (I mean booklets, not children - here at least)! And Mother's Day IS around the corner. Hmmm ... now you've got the gerbils running on their wheels in my brain...

~Billie~ said...

Super cute! Your very talented... Off to view your store. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin