Monday, May 5, 2008

Hello

bench

Last Thursday S, the mentor who has breast cancer came to the TMC dinner. It was WONDERFUL to see her, she is such a lovely presence. She took some time to talk about her experience so far and brought many of us to tears. She had an operation on Friday to remove her remaining lymph nodes because what they took out already did have cancer cells. We will continue to pray for her.

Jason is starting to hear from recruiters and HR from specific companies. To me this is a good sign. We are doing well these days dealing with this downturn and I think both feeling very hopeful.

It is a beautiful day out today and as soon as I get Ella down for a "nap" (rest), I'm going to go out and clean dead foliage out of some pots outside. I may have to at least put on capris and a short sleeve shirt.

Hope you all are doing well.

2 ripples:

Junie Moon said...

I shall think happy positive thoughts for your friend and Jason. Your photograph is gorgeous; I've really been enjoying the photos you share with us.

Nilsa S. said...

Today is most definitely lovely. Hope you're able to enjoy the weather. Rain is on its way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin