Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Rose Patch" Bag, My Newest Creation

I set out to create the world's cutest bag and then got the bad news last week. A few days later I finally got back around to it and finished it last night. I don't think I succeeded in making the world's cutest bag, but hopefully someone will like it! I am debating whether or not to wait to make a zipper pouch to list with it. I also am making two more Japanese knot bags to give to the kids' Spanish teachers at their last class this week.


It is a drawstring bag.
side pocket

inside (two toned)

7 ripples:

Nicole said...

I just came accross your blog, via the nesters. I LOVE the bag. I've had fabric for one I've been meaning to make for like 3 months now, someday I'll get to it.

Tausha said...

ok-i found your blog from Nicole-I ABSOULATELY love that bag! I am thinking that if you want to give it to someone-I think that it should be me-a total stranger. We can become fast friends-Maybe I could make you something that you would want. I am pretty crafty! I am serious-the bagis darling. I want it. So-if you don't want to give it to me-like in a contest-say winner is the 2nd person who left a comment on this post.:) If you do decide to sell it-let me know-i am very interested. Come on and stop by my blog and say hi-I hope to come back and visit. Have a great day!

Amanda Jo said...

That bag is AMAZING! I love it!!!!! That is the same print that is on my pincushion, which I am totally in love with! :)

Oh, I promise today I'm going to return your e-mail. I'm a bad friend/replier. Haha.

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

That is such a cute bag, I love it!!

Junie Moon said...

Your new bag is so adorable! I love the colors and prints.

Nilsa S. said...

Sometimes the best artistic creations come during times of high stress. Consider it an outlet ... clearly you are channeling your energy well. Hope things pick up for you guys soon.

Nicole said...

I think I should win the bag, I've made two comments now :) My sister (twinkle, twinkle) would be jealous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin