Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Correction

I messed up on the skort I made below. I knew something was wrong and after talking to the pattern creator I found out where I erred. Basically I sewed the waistband wrong so that the pantaloons stick out too much from under the skirt. It should look more like just an under ruffle.

So I fixed it tonight after seeing the Dark Knight at the Imax (awesome*) and getting home at 10 pm. I really must stop these late nights of sewing. Don't worry, I'm taking a little sewing break for a while.

Let's see if I can get Ella to do more posing tomorrow in the corrected skort and T!

*Movie was great, acting great, the Imax parts were amazing, especially since it was filmed in our fair city... Chicago. I believe Heath deserves an Oscar for that performance, just amazing.

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin