Friday, July 25, 2008

Great New Sewing Helper

I am constantly leaving little sewing essentials in one room while I go to another and find myself needing them. I often temporarily misplace some of my little essentials like the seam ripper, little ruler or little sharp scissors. But GONE are those days! I found the Etsy shop of Jenn Maruska and found her little Taskets. It was just what I needed and boy do I LOVE it. (It's pretty cute too).


She makes lot of other cute sewing essentials and more!

Like this sweet mini quilt...


And a lovely sewing set; needle book and pincushion. Great for you or as a gift!


Go check out her shop today! She's a lovely lady too!

1 ripples:

Jenn Maruska said...

Aw - thanks so much for the great shout out! I'm honored : )

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin