Friday, September 5, 2008

New Item in Store



I am not feeling well. It's only been 3 days of non-summer weather and I'm already getting sick. Stuffy and sore throat. Perhaps you can understand a bit why I'd like to live someplace warmer.

Nonetheless, while the kids were at school I finished up another wristlet. It is a bit different than the earlier ones. It has a divider in the interior to keep things separated. It does not have the corners gusseted. Which means the bag is square and flat. I also added a ribbon and beads as a pull for the zipper. This item is now in my store. Click on here to go directly to listing.

2 ripples:

Crystal said...

Oh I just LOVE it!! I am trying to be good with my spending at the moment though...saving for a trip to IKEA soon! :)

Kathy said...

I love that, but I'm going out of town this weekend so I can't afford it :-(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin