Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tote Bag Blues

20081011_2849

I am not sure where I am going with my sewing and my shop. But I do know that I'm tired of making adult sized, lined totes. Just so much fabric and only so many designs. I think smaller handbags are more appealing at this time. But I'm not sure. Maybe it is time to give up the shop (sure, just when I bought a personalized stamp with my shop url on it!), and just make what I feel like for the family and as gifts.

All I know is that this last tote bag left me blah. And I have one more to finish up. And as I write this post, I am procrastinating. But I feel when I finish up this last one I'll have a strange feeling of freedom. Because these bags were cut out last year and have been waiting around to be put together. Ok, well then there are the headbands I cut out as well as pieces of a doll nightgown...

I do have a cute kids dance bag done though. That was actually fun. I hope to list it soon in the shop.

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin