Monday, February 23, 2009

Family Pop In

We just returned yesterday from a fun filled weekend. We spent most of the time at the Chula Vista Resort Waterpark in the Wisconsin Dells. I will get back to that in another post.

On Saturday we stayed in a hotel in Madison, WI home of the University of Wisconsin, Madison and their state capitol. I've been there a few times previously and just love that city. My cousin Andrea and her family are living there because her husband Dennis is working on his PhD in Philosophy at the University. Sunday morning we went to their house and Andrea had prepared a wonderful brunch for all of us. The children, who are cousins twice remove (or something like that) love to get together and seemed to have fun as usual. After brunch and some nice conversation, my cousins took us to one of the student centers to see something really cool. I'll show that in another post as well.

I am just really wanting to get back to something that I have really missed. Yes, you guessed it, that is part of another post too.

So until then, enjoy these pics of my family.


Dora, Dominick, Miles, Ella
First Cousins Andrea and Me (Kristi)

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin