Monday, July 23, 2007

Newest Tote



Here is my latest design... Another dance bag. I really just need to bring these to Ella's ballet class to see if anyone there wants to buy! I think it's so cute. It was so fun to do after finishing up a handbag I started and another tote I'm making for an acquaintance. I won't post a photo of that bag because it is a present and I don't want the recipient to accidentally see it!




Let's see, what's next. I think I should start working on another order for a "belly dance" bag (see fabric below). I was waiting on some mesh to come in (for a pocket to put shoes in so they can "breathe"), but it came today, so I guess I should start on that project.

Rant: These stinking photos don't do these bags justice. I've tried all kinds of light and such but I just can't seem to get very good photos. I don't think it's the camera either. Argh.

2 ripples:

Andie said...

That dance bag is ADORABLE!!! I would absolutly take them to dance class to see if the other moms want them!! If you bring them to my daughter's class, I'd buy one!! How much are they, by the way?? Send me an email and let me know, please!
Blessings-Andie
aprochnow at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so pretty!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin