Thursday, August 30, 2007


Another tote done for Etsy. This one took a lot of work. Hopefully I've ironed out the kinks for the next one I make like it because I think it's darn sweet. I did something new and used fusible interfacing on the fabric used for the shell. Definitely makes a difference and give the fabric more integrity. I also did some hand sewing on it including a slip stitch around the perimeter (I will avoid that next time) and tacking the straps to a ruffle to make the ruffle stand up.

I also made a ballet tote for Ella Wed. But that only took an hour and a half. Didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but it will do.

No photos yet. I'm too tired and the lighting is no good right now at night. Soon though!

I am happy to report that I am doing a better job this week of balancing everything with the sewing and whatnot. Of course in the next couple of weeks pre-school starts up and other classes including two dance classes I teach and one I take. I hope it is not too overwhelming!


0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin