Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Miscelaneous

For anyone interested, the owl bag is now in my etsy shop!

I have also listed this headband:


Before I forget, here is the approximate color scheme I would like to do for my son's room.



I would like to use the exact green here on three walls, a dark beige/khaki color on an accent wall (the color in this photo is way to dark and grey for my taste in the real life swatch) and the blue to repaint his bookcase for starters. A little nervous that the dark colors will "shrink" the room, but I just have to try it. I am so anxious as well to get his crib taken down, but I think that will have to wait until after vacation.

Speaking of which, we will be on vacation for a while so I probably won't be posting for a bit.

Miss me!

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin