Friday, November 9, 2007

The Lovely Basket I Won in a Raffle!

I mentioned this prize in my post earlier about my lucky weekend. I just got it today as we had playgroup at my house and the organizer of the fund raiser is in my group. This was an event put on by my MOMS club to raise funds for a women's and children's homeless shelter. (They raised about $500 with this event alone).


So what' s in it? A cute pewter dish and spoon from "Ella Designs", 2 Tastefully Simple products (soup and bread mix), some Shaklee environmentally friendly and toxin free cleaning supplies, a votive candle from PartyLite, a package of several homemade Holiday cards from "Stampin' Up" and a $10 gift certificate for Pampered Chef (I love their products - I think I'll by another baking stone), and a little basket from Longaberger. So how fun is that? I feel so weird receiving this, but I guess I should just accept it and enjoy.

1 ripples:

Felicia said...

Wow, congratulations on the lovely basket of goodies! I'm visiting from the Etsy forums :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin