Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Look

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We are still waiting to complete ours. Unfortunately some family members have been sick.

Tonight I spent way too much time trying to figure out how to change the background on the outermost area of this blog. This is not my favorite background, but works well with what I have, especially the banner.

Here are a couple of other backgrounds I like better...





Of course either of these mean I would need to change my header. Do you have a favorite? The first one would be smaller and not so blurry.

I will try to post a few pics in the upcoming days if I have time. It is hard when hubby is sick and have to watch 2 kids and try to keep them occupied, and try to take a shower, and try to avoid cabin fever.

2 ripples:

Andy said...

I love the new look. I'd love to figure out how to post a background.

Sarah and Jack said...

I quite like the current plaid.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin