Monday, February 18, 2008

Bangs

After 6 or so years of not having anything covering my forehead, I'm thinking of reintroducing bangs to my hair. Not what I had before. That would require a skinny curling iron for that 80's style I used to hold onto. Just some wispy longer bangs. I don't know how this will work and I'm nervous, but I think it's time for something different and therefore time to take a risk. I found what I want in a haircut magazine on (of all people) Heather Locklear. Now, I know I am the farthest thing from Heather's beauty, but I hope something like this might work on me. Here is a pic I found online. A bit too long in the bangs and too big for what I'm capable of achieving, or at least for what will last for more than 10 minutes. But perhaps it give you the idea...



P.S. I don't think I could figure out that part or if I did, get it to last more than 10 minutes either. Perhaps it is time to start using hair products again...

P.P.S. My hair appointment is Wed., so hurry and tell me if I'm making a mistake! But please be prepared with an alternative style.

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin