Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Being Good to Me

bird

Well, I'm going to try to do something a little different today. I have been kind of neglecting myself physically lately. Not eating the best of foods, not worried about my hair looking that great or my skin or my nails.

Today I'm going to eat healthier and do my best to fend off snack attacks. But the big thing is I'm going to give myself a manicure. My cuticles need it! Just a little clear or natural polish to finish off. I just hope Miles will behave well enough for me to do this and not mess it up. Perhaps I'll have to resort to TV!

On another note, I made a prototype for a ring pillow for an Etsy customer. I have mixed feelings about it. It is not the style I'd like, but what she asked for, so maybe it is ok. I would prefer something more simple.

Ring Pillow

Ring Pillow

*Also you may have notices the B&W photos today and yesterday. I went around the house yesterday taking photos of things that inspired me and will be sharing them over the next couple of days.

2 ripples:

Nilsa S. said...

I love both b&w pictures - glad you're focusing on the little things of inspiration.

If the ring pillow makes your customer happy, isn't that what matters. If you're ok with it, let go the feelings of it's imperfection.

Also, glad you're taking care of yourself. You need it and will be a better mother/wife for it!

Crystal said...

I did notice the B and W's and I LOVE them! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin