Monday, April 21, 2008

She's Fabulous

Here is Ella on dance picture day. I'm so proud of her. I'm sure there will be more pics just like these around the actual recital day. Plus pics from the class I teach.





I also went to Loomcraft to search for some fabric for a bag I've made in the past that a sweet woman has requested I make again for her to buy. And I found what I was looking for on clearance! Not to mention everything in the store (besides clearance) was 50% off! I had to put blinders on walking around that store!!! It is like heaven in there.

BTW - the desk is clean! :-)

5 ripples:

Nilsa S. said...

Precious! I swear I've used that term with Ella already this week. :-) So glad you're spring cleaning, de-cluttering is going well. Hope everything else on the homefront is going as well as can be expected.

Sarah and Jack said...

Isn't she sweet?

I used to love dance recital time when I was a little girl.

Amanda Jo said...

How precious is she in her dance costume?! I love it! Your class is cute too!

I think we need a Loomcraft in Texas!!

Amanda Jo said...

Oh...I forgot one thing...message me on etsy with your friends name (if that's ok) and I'll pray for her too! We are most likely going to homeschool Ethan because private schools for children with behavioral disorders are CRAZY expensive...I'm talking $10K (for starting out in pre-k) and up!!

Does your friend blog?

Junie Moon said...

What a little doll she is, truly adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin