Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gulp

Yikes, my dance director has gone into the emergency room and I'm going to cover three of her classes today. The recital is this weekend so I hope the girls really know their routines and can just practice them. I also hope that my boss is ok and it is nothing too terribly serious.

Jason is getting some calls, but one was a no and the others are recruiters. The process is really slow.

I think my email is broken, or nobody loves me ;-), I've gotten no emails since 9 am. Usually I get some ads at least.

Well better get some rest before I go sub.

By the way, thanks for the complements on the blog template. I'm so lucky to have found it for free!!!!

3 ripples:

Andy said...

Yes! Your email IS broken. I've emailed you two or three times to make sure you got my $$ and see how your'e doing.

Hope all is well.

Junie Moon said...

I'll think good thoughts on your boss' recovery and that all is well there. Everything will go fine for the recital; you'll handle everything just perfectly.

Nilsa S. said...

Your email is always broken. I know it's fact because (a) well, it's been broken before and (b) how could NO ONE love you, not even spam?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin