Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun Day, Low Sales

Today we had our little storm mid-day. Overall we did not get much traffic, resulting in little sales. But we had fun. I got to spend time with Gail, my parents came and got to spend time with them too. And the kids had fun.

Tonight Jason has taken the kids over to a friends for a play date. His friend's wife is out of town and he has the three kids. 2 are around Ella and Miles' ages.

And I'm going to Bunco with a group of old friends I haven't seen in a while. The host is raising money for Relay for Life to raise money for cancer research. Since I am not in a place to donate extra money, I am planning to bring a laundry basket full of decorative pillows I've been trying to sell for 3 year. People can buy them and I'll donate ALL proceeds to the charity. Can't beat that. They can get a pillow in the name of cancer research. :-) Maybe I'll finally clear these out!!

1 ripples:

Nilsa S. said...

Ooooh, hope the Bunco pillows were a hit! And equally as important, hope you had fun with your friends. Parents never seem to get enough alone-time with adult friends. Glad you could make an evening of it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin