Sunday, July 20, 2008

ABCs


A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? This is like asking me what is my favorite color, I love so many for different reasons.

C. Cake or pie? Pie, preferably with ice cream.

D. Day of choice? Saturday.

E. Essential item? My wristlet.

F. Favorite color? See B.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears.

H. Home town? Schaumburg, IL.

I. Favorite indulgence? FABRIC

J. January or July? July. I'm a summer person. Plus it is my birth month.

K. Kids? 2 of the best (and 2 cats)

L. Life isn’t complete without? relaxation

M. Marriage date? Sept. 14, 2002


N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother.

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges or cooked apples.

P. Phobias? clostrophobia

Q. Quotes?

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein

R. Reasons to smile? To spread happiness. To make others smile. To feel good.

S. Season of choice? Summer then Fall or Spring.

T. Tag 5 people: Andie, Sarah, Amanda, Jen, Karen

U. Unknown fact about me? I once took improv classes, for a year.

V. Vegetable? Brussel sprouts or spinach.

W. Worst habit? Not resting.

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.

Y. Your favorite food? Sushi or Indian.

Z. Zodiac sign? Leo, just barely.



All photos stolen from Jason Wyckoff and his trip to the Chicago Botanic Garden.

1 ripples:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh! What a surprise to see my name in your very interesting blog post today! I am a Leo too :O)

I just finished a blog post a little bit ago--so I'll do this fun ABC thingee in a couple days--OK? I love doing these!

Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin