Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Done

This bag has been the near death of me. I won't even get into all the little projects that went into getting the whole thing complete, or the redos... But here it is!

Brandi Computer Bag

Cell phone pocket
Brandi Computer Bag

Water bottle pocket
Brandi Computer Bag

Inner flap with id slot
Brandi Computer Bag

Inside with 2 compartements. Back compartment is for laptop and ties overhead with a grosgrain ribbon sealed with Fraycheck. Back part and bottom part of bag is padded with foam to protect laptop.
Brandi Computer Bag

If you want me to make one of these, contact me in about 2 months when I might feel like making another one!


Next up... Here are the garage sale finds from last week. 50 cents each! I also got the Velveteen Rabbit for the kids and a child's umbrella for Miles since Ella has one and he's been asking for one.

20080721_IMG_0843

I'd post more today but I have a terrible headache and nausea right now. Plus I need to go help Ella with her craft.

5 ripples:

Sarah and Jack said...

The secret life of bees is an excellent read.

You can call me Lucky. said...

I love the fabrics you used! It came out perfect!

Lettered Cottage said...

TOO cute! You are very talented! I found your blog through Rhoda's "Southern Hospitality". I'll be back often!

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

Jax said...

ah, that is gorgeous, Kristi! Sorry it was such a stitchin' pain. Nice finds with the books, too! About how many soft covers would you say you could fit into that bag? ;)

Trish said...

well, for all the work you put into it, it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin