Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prisoner

Progress...



First of all thank-you for all your comments today. A lot of emotions going on here about those.

Next, the floor project continues. I think the guy is working on the stairs now. Though I noticed the quarter rounds were not in anywhere yet. I am thinking he's going to have to come back tomorrow. The foreman said 2 to 2 1/2 days. So I think we are looking at 2 1/2.

After Ella's swim class, and trip to Hobby Lobby. I just wanted to stay home. I really don't feel all that comfortable leaving a stranger alone in my house for too long. It just feels... irresponsible. I guess. So we have pretty much been stuck in the basement all day to keep the kids out of the way and away from the scary saw and pneumatic nail gun noises. And I've been trying to entertain them, sew, and generally keep from getting too much light deprivation depression.

Here is what I made. One more to go. For now. Then I want to plan and execute a new super secret project. The wristlet below is listed in my store now, but I won't post a link. If you want it, just go to my store listed on the right column of my blog and it will be easy to find. And just imagine, if you need two, you can get the second for only $10! What a deal. Sale is over at the end of the week, see store for details. Oh, and this is the one that is similar to the one I made for my mom which I forgot to take a pic of before giving it to her.


I'm pretty happy. I sold four booklets today. Someone bought two and while confirming her shipping address she saw my BOGO 1/2 off sale and wanted two more. Yippee!

Oh, and I CAN'T forget another happy thing. I won a YARD of fabric of my choice from this lovely lady!

2 ripples:

Kyla Bea said...

They're too cute - very nice creation!

And oh my goodness, that fabric shop is a little crazy. I'm going to have to keep myself away...

Unknown said...

Awesome Wristlet... Oh man, we just got our chimney redone and it went from 3 days to 6!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin