I think I've been doing too much lately, and not enough of the more important things. And I am realizing that I can't do it ALL.
What I want to do that I think is most important (that has waned):
- Planning and Preparing healthy meals for my family and myself
- Spending time with family in the evenings
- Tidying and organizing the house
- Volunteering for one organization
- Some sewing
- Teaching dance one evening (teach morning class)
- Sewing non-stop until project is completed with few breaks (sew when I have time and not obsess about completing one project)
- blogging (less)
This morning I woke up with a UTI. At least I'm pretty sure. I think it is another sign to slow down.
As I've slowed down a bit this week I've enjoyed sitting and reading, structuring the kids' days a little more, tidying and organizing the house and enjoying the result, exercising more, planning meals a little better, enjoying not just the kids, but the cats more.
Hopefully I'll get this life balance thing down right.