Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Things

It is (almost) official, I'll be teaching 3 dance classes for the next session. The evening accelerated class and 2 morning pre-ballet/tap classes on two different days. Though this is what I wanted, I'm not sure it is what I really want now. But it's what I've got, so I'll try to embrace it.

My doctor has me on so many medications right now it makes me nervous. I've always wanted the least amount of medicine in me as possible, but I guess I have to think of it differently. The doctor thinks I have seasonal indoor allergies. Whatever I have, it keeps me at some level of sickness throughout cold weather (long) season. So if this medication can keep the post-nasal drip to a low, maybe those secondary infections won't be as much of an issue. She also drew blood to do allergy testing. I'd been hoping someone would do this for a while, because I'm still not convinced I really have allergies other than to dust and smoke. Still waiting on the results...

It seems that someone has stolen our credit card/credit card number? I know that I have my card, don't know if Jason has his. I hope that all is cleared up today!

I mentioned not too long ago that I reconnected with my college roommate. After some prodding from me for communication, I received a note from her with an explanation as to why she kind of "dropped" me many years ago. I had met her for brunch in the early 90's with my then fiance (not my current husband). She hated my fiance and claims he spoke down to me and treated me poorly. I didn't think he did THEN, but what did I know, because he sure did later. She was so sorry for her thoughts and actions. She wondered if I was mad at her. Mad, no. Confused, yes. Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing about her life since college. She wrote one installment to me which pretty much refreshes my memory up to when I last saw her. I am just wondering if we can be friends again.

Our household seems to have a bit of a dark cloud over it lately. I am hoping it lifts soon.

I watched "Gandhi" yesterday. Great movie. I would love to learn more about the man.

1 ripples:

Crystal said...

I'm sorry you are having such a rough go of things at the moment...I hope things begin to get better for you...it sounds like you have a lot going on in your life. As for closing the shop...I say, you do what you think is best, add things at your own pace, don't let it become something you don't enjoy, or take a break from it so it can become something you enjoy again. :) I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin