Friday, October 17, 2008

Things that Make Me Smile

Being at my parents house with the kids yesterday after not being there (or seeing my parents) for a few weeks.

Getting some sewing done while there.

Receiving vinyl wall lettering in the mail yesterday and applying it today.

20081017_3363

20081017_3365

Getting 3 inches cut off my hair and feeling a little lighter. Ella took this pic.

20081017_3366

Talking to the kids today about their in school field trip about riding the pony and petting the small animals that visited their preschool.

Finding more good books at a garage sale.

Witnessing the very good manners of my children when I bought them lemonade from the stand at the garage sale. WOW!

Anticipation for experiencing a friend's wedding tomorrow. Jason knows the groom from his childhood and I've been getting to know the bride through her blog.

1 ripples:

Crystal said...

Love the cute welcome sign and the color of your door! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin