Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Things

I've posted a few new potholders in the store recently and thought I'd share them with you here.

Modern Birds
Modern Birds

Brown and Turquoise Luau
Brown and Turquoise Luau

Royal Buds
royalbuds

I am currently working on the next product. As I do, I wonder about pricing. For the amount of quality fabric, and other materials used, it is going to be hard to price this one very low. So I guess I price it what I consider fair and see how it goes! But keep posted, this one is going to be CUTE!

I am so happy that the store is going so well. I hope to step it up a notch with production and advertising soon! Speaking of which, I hope to have some exciting news tomorrow!

I taught a dance class this morning and it is observation week. Other than some potty interuptions, so latecomer interuptions and one girl facinated with waving at her mom the whole time, it went well and I was especially happy that the moms were happy with how well their daughters were doing. We've come a LONG way and I'm glad I hung in there. When you teach 3 and 4 years olds, you are doing a lot more than just teaching DANCE!

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin