Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Empty and Full


What a sad sight. Nothing where a sewing machine should be. Not only have I packed up the new machine to be sent back because it is malfunctioning. My old machine is not fixed yet.

So, for now I guess I'll focus on making refrigerator magnets. Though so far I've focus more on cleaning, laundry and organizing. But I did just purchase some round tin boxes to use to package the magnets and I also bought some super duper strong glue to make more magnets. Oh, and some buttons to cover that were 50% off at Hobby Lobby.

I'm also hoping to have time to make some more flowers and put them on barrettes before the Cora sell-a-thon on Etsy is over.





And by the way, it is STILL going strong! Just click on the pink button on the right side over there to see what you can buy to support the playground fun! Here are a couple of treasuries from it:



On the flip side, I just found out that the 8-week dance class that I teach on Mondays is FULL for the next session! I will get a week off and start that up the following week. I am pretty sure I will know one of the little girls as a daughter of a friend and I suspect that one of Ella's swim classmates may be in that class.

If you read my blog, chances are good you read my friend Crystal's blog as well. But if you don't, or haven't happened to stop by today. She had her baby boy this morning in the wee hours. A big boy he is and I'm guessing the whole family is doing well.

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin