Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Sick and Therefore Lazy

But I wanted to do a post, so I am doing a feature of a lovely Etsy shop that I had seen a couple of dresses from that I just adored. I finally went to the actually Etsy shop littlegirlPearl.

I love her styles, fabric selections and combos and seeing how she finds inspiration for her designs. Well, just see for yourself.

I know at least one of my readers is venturing into the fun world of sewing girls dresses. So I hope she and the rest of you love this.

Gorgeous Wrap Dress

lgpblue

Vintage Pillowcase Dress

(love that it's actually from a pillowcase and mixes modern fabric for the straps)

lgppc

Red Twirly Dress!

(LOVE THE REDS!)

lgpred

More and more cute...

lgppinkbluedresslgpgreenred

She Even Makes Hats!

lgphat

She has a blog and a Flickr page. At the very least you must go check out her shop and see all of her yummy goodies for sale! What a talented lady!

2 ripples:

Margaret said...

What a cute shop. I need to get some summer dresses for my little girl. I am going to check out this shop.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

susan said...

such adorable little dresses!
glad you are feeling better

Blog Widget by LinkWithin