Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When Life Hands You Tea

Change your daughter’s birthday party plans.

20091117-2

Bet you can’t guess what we are doing to celebrate Ella’s birthday, and where.

I’ve started making invitations which need to go out soon.

20091117

I have found paper cutting to be very therapeutic.

Let’s see what other crazy ideas I can come up with for this party as an excuse to craft. Of course I will keep you all updated with the final product(s).

And yes, I’ve decided to invite the boys too. I mean, she’s been invited to several Star Wars parties. Who will it hurt for a young boy to sit still for a while and enjoy some culture?

Needless to say. I’m excited.

_____________________

I'm also excited that Kitchen Stitchen on Etsy is back up and running --------------->

I will be adding new items throughout the week!

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin