Monday, January 4, 2010

One Word Resolution?

Have you read this yet?  I had heard about it, but did not purposely set out to think about what my one word resolution should be.  But, as usual, my subconscious brain decided to go to work at it anyway.  The word that it came up with was INITIATE.

Surprise Package (191/365)

In my mind is the guitar I got for a birthday present that I’d like to do something with (relearn and practice for instance).  The new hula hoop sweet Jen (from TailspinHoops) sent me at Christmas along with the Hoopdance video I bought are beckoning to me.  A decision about something sorta big wants to be researched and made this year.  A vacation needs to be planned.  Home projects are waiting for me.  I can go on and on.

If you had to choose, what would be your one word resolution?  And why?

1 ripples:

Kathleen J. said...

I was thinking the same way about resolutions. I didn't want to make a list of things but came up with idea of priorities. I want to start each day knowing what has to happen and what I want to happen. The "have to" stuff comes first and the wants if there is more time in my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin