Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This Could Save Your Life

*The Wristlet*



It all started out with a request from a friend to make her a wristlet. Because she'd much rather give me the business than Vera Bradley. She had been keeping everything in the diaper bag (which I made her :-)) and wanted something to keep things in which wouldn't be so bulky if she just needed to run into a store.

Then I made one for myself. And I love it. I don't think I'll ever carry a purse in the summer again. It is not cumbersome like a purse can be and I clean it out regularly because there just isn't enough room to stuff it with items and forget about them like in a purse.

Next thing you know, my mom started seeing women wear them at church. So I made one for her. Then I wanted to make them to be available to you! I wanted to make them a little "different" because I know there are a lot to choose from out there, specifically on Etsy. So this is what I've come up with so far and I have 3 more in not quite finished stages of assembly which I hope will be coming along soon.

Gotta have one don't you! You can find them in my Etsy store or click on the photo of the one you like to go directly to see it in the shop.




And here is the great bouquet I got at the Farmer's Market last week. The prettiest bouquet I've ever seen (except for my wedding bouquet of course). So colorful, locally grown and a very nice price. Maybe I should get one today while the flowers are still around.

1 ripples:

Nilsa S. said...

Talented Kristi bringing color into lives everywhere! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin