Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ever Wonder What Stay at Home Moms Do All Day?

I think the most offended I've ever been was when I attended a fancy evening fundraiser with my husband and he asked a woman at the table if she stayed at home to take care of the children or worked outside of the home. Her husband, who was sitting next to her, chimed in "Are you kidding? I'm not going to let her sit at home and eat bon-bons all day."

So to this is for those of you who don't know what us moms do all day and for all of those moms who are frustrated with those who think we have it "easy."

Click to enlarge.

In defense of the childless friend, I must say that her "best friend" with child ought to at least be able to call or email her once in a while. It's all about priorities. On the flip side, it is hard to truly know what it is like to have a child until you have me. Trust me!

This article was published in the May 2007 Washington Post and I do apologize if you've seen it before. Aparently is has already made its way onto many blogs and email forwards. I myself saw it just today on Facebook.



0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin