Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Monday

Today was one of the first weekdays that it actually has felt like summer around here.  And we took full advantage of it.  After 1 hour of elliptical machine and 1 hour of yoga, we ran home to get changed into our swim suits.  After dropping off some wedding things I had done, we headed to the pool for fun in the water.  After that we headed to the Tastee Freez (local soft serve stand) and the kids got small cones with their choice of topping.  At home I turned on the slip and slide, and the kids had more fun... while I ate a yummy salad.  Now they are eating and finally we will take Ella to Pom Pon class.

2009 06 22_5935

2009 06 22_5936

Tomorrow I hope to post photos of the flower girl dresses and ring bearer pillow that I made.  I almost handed them off without taking pics!

0 ripples:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin