Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boy's Turn

Today was Miles' first day of his second year of preschool.  Much to my delight, he actually said he was excited to go back to school!  This is a boy who had some terrible separation anxiety about school (and every other drop off situation) last year.  He has grown so much.  You can just tell in these photos how at ease, confident and happy he was to go to school.

Oh boy Mom, I want to take this picture so bad that I think I'll sit down for it.

20090902-4

You wanted a smile.

20090902

Waiting, not so patiently for the door to open.  Miles "Mom, when will the teachers open the door?"  me - "When they are ready."  Miles - "Mom, when will they be ready?"

20090902-3

Now I'm in, you can go now Mom! (Don't you just want to hug him?)

20090902-2 

I am so excited about how much our kids love school and love learning.  Ella is becoming a true blooded nerd, working on reading, writing and math with no prompting from us.  And then teaching it to Miles.

1 ripples:

It's A Wonderful said...

How cute! He reminds me of my boy when he was little. Isn't just so great when they don't cling? You can go on your way with a song in your heart, knowing that all is well and they're happy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin