Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Special Invite

Leave it to me to find any excuse to craft…  My latest project was these cards.  These are the invitations for Ella’s Tea Party birthday.

20091119

She has recently added blue to her long list of favorite colors.  So I thought blue would be appropriate for the cards and then I cut teacup shapes out of feminine and masculine scrapbook paper for the girls and the boys.  We are inviting boys.  We’ll see if they come.  All I know is that Ella’s been invited to many a Star Wars party lately.

20091119-2

I have several other craft ideas on the docket for teacher’s gifts.  And I am thrilled to have 3 custom orders from my shop in the works!

1 ripples:

It's A Wonderful said...

Cute cards! Those boys had better come...!

I have a lot of custom orders, too! What're you making?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin